1. You’ve created shapes that you want to use in a patterned border and you’ve drawn the path the border must follow on the artboard. How can you add the border using a pattern brush?
2. You want to remove an anchor point in the middle point of a path you have created in illustrator. How do you do this?
3. For which purpose would you use the Blob Brush tool?
4. You want to draw a freehand image in Illustrator using a Pencil tool, but you are afraid that your paths will be very uneven and jagged. What can you do to reduce the jagged and uneven look of the paths? (select two)
5. You want to save your artwork in a file format that retains all the layer and opacity settings. The artwork must also remain fully editable. In which file format should you save the artwork?
Information Technology Online Training Courses;
Business Development Online Training Courses;
Career Development Online Training Courses;
Computer Desktop Online Training Courses